– Newly elected state representative for the 68th Legislative District, Rep. Clint Owlett (R-Tioga/Bradford/Potter), has announced he will be operating out of the same offices as former Rep. Matt Baker at 74 Main St. in Wellsboro
, telephone (570) 724-1390, and 121 Canton St. in Troy
, telephone (570) 297-3045. Both offices will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
“It is an honor to have been elected to serve the people of the 68th District,” said Owlett. “This area is my home and I looking forward to representing the values and ideals of the residents of the Northern Tier. Rural areas of the state can sometimes be shortchanged when it comes to access to services, but I will be operating two district offices in order to meet with residents and offer personalized assistance with state programs, services or issues.”
Services Owlett’s two offices provide include:
• Property Tax/ Rent Rebate applications.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps and state park information.
• Copies of legislation.
• Copies of birth and death certificates.
• Scheduling tours of the State Capitol.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Veteran assistance hours will also be offered at the Troy district office. A service officer will be at the office on the fourth Tuesday of every month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Anyone interested in speaking with the department service officer should call the Troy office at (570) 297-3045 to schedule an appointment.
Some of the services available to veterans and their dependents include assistance with compensation, pension, death benefits, education and health care, as well as any issues pertaining to veterans benefits. Veterans do not need to be a member of the American Legion to receive these services.
“I encourage residents to stop by or call the offices for assistance or to speak with me,” said Owlett. “Other ways to get in touch with me are through email at COwlett@PAHouseGOP.com
, my website at RepOwlett.com
or via Facebook at Facebook.com/RepOwlett
. I look forward to serving you!”
The 68th Legislative District includes all of Tioga County and portions of Bradford and Potter counties.
Owlett will take the oath of office on Tuesday, June 5, at 10 a.m. at the Capitol in Harrisburg. The ceremony will be streamed live on his website at RepOwlett.com
Representative Clint Owlett
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tricia Lehman