: Rep. Clint Owlett (R-Tioga/Bradford/Potter) is pleased to host Speaker of the House Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) on a visit to Tioga County. The lawmakers will meet with several local leaders to discuss issues of interest to the region.
Owlett and Turzai will visit the following organizations/locations. Media coverage of each session is invited and encouraged:
• 1-1:30 p.m.: Tour of The Shine Center, led by Robin Adams – 16 Water St., Wellsboro
• 2:35-2:45 p.m.: Meet with Dean Jackson, owner of Mt-Glen farms, who recently received a national conservation award and was also appointed by Turzai to a statewide advisory council on conservation and natural resource issues. Meeting will take place at Tri-County Rural Electric Cooperative office, 22 N. Main St., Mansfield
• 2:45-3:45 p.m.: Meet with Tri-County Rural Electric Cooperative President and CEO Craig Eccher to discuss rural broadband issues – 22 N. Main St., Mansfield
• 4-4:45 p.m.: Meet with Dr. Charles Patterson, president of Mansfield University, at Alumni Hall – 31 S. Academy St., Mansfield
. Visit to include university tour.
• 4:45-5:30 p.m.: Tour of Mansfield University’s municipal police academy with program Director Scott Henry – 31 S. Academy St., Mansfield
Monday, Jan. 27, at various times (see above agenda).
Various locations in Wellsboro and Mansfield (see above agenda).
Patricia Hippler, 717.772.9846, email@example.com